Why Do We Do It?
We believe that students should:
- Understand their roles and responsibilities as active participants within their communities.
- Possess a sense of self-worth and foster it in others.
- Respect themselves and exhibit respect for others in our diverse communities.
- Demonstrate initiative, independence, and commitment to working with and serving others.
- Be empowered with the skills , knowledge and attitude to bring about positive change.
We value our role as a member of the community of Mumbai and seek to fulfill our mission by building strong relationships, and through our collective initiative, programs and resources.